Thursday, January 23, 2020

About This Book


For my great-grandfather James O'Boyle:

immigrant, miner, I.W.W. organizer, & strike leader.


About This Book

Much of this book is a series of "interviews".  In these "interviews" I answer questions I imagine readers may have about the evil system of capitalism and what we can do about it.  There's simply too much war, too much unemployment, too much poverty, too much homelessness, too many people working their rear ends off for miserly wages, too much racism, too much sexism, too much homophobia – there's just too much human misery.  I realize I am no deep theoretician, but perhaps the reader will be thankful for that, as the book is relatively easy to read.  I am no labor leader, but I have worked at both blue-collar and white-collar jobs.  I am simply just another face walking down the street, and as I walk down the street I see that the world is filled with unemployment, racism, sexism, homophobia, poverty, etc. What can we do about it all?  That's why I've written this book.  

Buy the book Capitalism Sucks on Amazon or other online retailers, 
or just scroll down to read Capitalism Sucks for free.  
You can also click on whatever chapter you wish listed
in the upper right hand column of this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment